Inflate ‘n’ Play Party & Private Hire Refund Policy
Terms and Conditions
Please take the time to read these terms and conditions carefully;
• Due to the high level of demand we are experiencing, we are unable to add any extra children to your party on the day it’s due to take place. If you’d like to add more guests to your party booking please inform us at least 3-4 days before the party. All our party packages with food and all our bounce sessions are subject to availability.
• Party & Exclusive hire booking deposits are non-refundable but are transferable to another date where applicable. In the event that is not possible to change your booking date (due to other dates being fully booked already) then you will have deemed to have cancelled the booking and will lose your deposit.
• Final balance, any extras required and special dietary requirements must be confirmed a minimum of 7 -10 days prior to your party/event. Without this payment we will not be able to host your party. Once full payment is received this is fully non-refundable. The company reserves the right to cancel any booking due to non-payment of balance by the due date.
• Once final numbers have been confirmed prior the party we are unable to offer refunds for children that do not turn up on the day of the party. However these spaces can be used by any siblings/parents that want to bounce on the inflatables with the party.
• All our party bookings are for a minimum of 10 guests which includes the birthday/children. The maximum party guests for each venue are as follows:
◦ Blackpool – 50
◦ Canterbury – 50
• The cost of the party includes 1 hour access to the inflatable arena and 45 minutes in the party area. Once the party has ended you are not permitted to stay and play. If you wish to stay and play standard entry prices will apply. Exclusive private hire parties are charged per hour with upgrades available for food and party area hire.
• Party and food prices are reviewed from time to time and may be subject to change without advance warning, even if you have already booked for the minimum number of guests.
• No catering can be brought into the centre by the party organiser or guests. All food and beverage items must be purchased from Inflate ’N’ Play.
• We do not supply birthday cakes, but you are more than welcome to bring your own .You are allowed to use normal wax candles.
• Party room decorations must be agreed in advance with the event co-ordinator prior to the party and are only allowed in the reserved party area. Unfortunately nothing can be stuck to the walls or ceilings and no silly string can be used. If this is not adhered to Inflate ’N’ Play reserve the right to charge a fixed fee of £100 for cleaning/damage incurred.
• Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled start time to allow time for check-in and your safety briefing. Late arrivals will not have any lost time in the arena compensated.
• Each jumper in your group will be required to fill in a waiver form on arrival, even if they have visited Inflate ’N’ Play previously. To speed things up, please get your guests to visit our website and fill a waiver prior to attendance.
• Normal, day-to-day socks MUST be worn at all times on the arena, and you will not be allowed to bounce without them.
• We strongly advise wearing long sleeved tops and long pants to avoid friction burns which can occur when using some inflatable activities.
• Children must be supervised by carers/parents whilst visiting Inflate ’N’ Play.
• Inflate ’N’ Play is not responsible for customer’s personal belongings, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to look after their own belongings.
Please note: if any siblings/parents want to bounce on the inflatable arena with the party they need to book in advance as they might not be able to get in on the day of the party. We ask that you please advise your guests that children who are not on the guest list will not receive food in the party room.
All cancellations and amendments to your party/event booking must be made through our event co-ordinator by calling them on 0333 577 8708, and are subject to the conditions set out below.
• You may cancel your party up to 4 weeks prior to it, however, please note that your 50% deposit is non-refundable.
• Any cancellations made within 14 days prior to the event will still be charged 100% of the full party amount.*
*N.B. The full party amount is based on the numbers taken when booking or final numbers if these have been confirmed.
• You may rearrange your party up to 14 days prior to it, however, please note that your event can only be rearranged on ONE further occasion within a 6 month period. If you then subsequently want to rearrange this event again then a further £75.00 non-refundable deposit will be required to secure a new booking.