Inflate ‘n’ Play Refund Policy
YOUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL AND OUR REFUND POLICY
If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 during the period set out below. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive the Activity, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
Before we begin to provide the Activity, you have the following rights to cancel a booking, including where we change these terms to your material disadvantage:
- you may cancel any Booking for fewer than 10 Participants by providing Us with no less than 7 days’ notice before the start of the Activity by contacting Us in writing with a valid reason for cancellation. We will confirm your cancellation in writing to you;
- you may cancel any Booking for 10 or more Participants by providing Us with no less than 4 weeks’ notice before the start of the Activity by contacting Us. We will confirm your cancellation in writing to you;
- if you cancel a Booking you have made any payment in advance for the Activity that has not been provided to you, We will refund these amounts to you.
Once we have begun to provide the Activity to you, you may cancel the Contract with immediate effect by giving Us written notice if:
- We breach the Contract in any material way and We do not correct or fix the situation within 5 days of you asking Us to in writing;
- We go into liquidation or a receiver or an administrator is appointed over Our assets;
- We change these Terms to your material disadvantage.
To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to Call 0333 577 8708 and ask to speak to a manager. If you use this method we will provide you with written confirmation that we have received your cancellation.
You can also e-mail us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or post a letter to Play Football, Garstang Rd, Blackpool, FY3 7JH. If you are e-mailing Us or writing to Us please include details of your Booking to help Us to identify it. If you send Us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send Us the e-mail or post the letter to Us. For example, you will have given Us notice in time as long as you get your letter into the last post on the last day of the cancellation period or e-mail Us before midnight on that day.
In the event that a refund is due to you under these Terms, We will refund you in the same method you used to pay for the booking. If you used vouchers to pay for the Activity We may refund you in vouchers.
Inflate N Play LTD may choose to move a booking at their discretion providing relevant prior notice is given. Currently the prior notice to a move a booking made for Inflate N Play sessions is 24 hours prior to the session taking place.
Unfortunately all rescheduled bookings are non-refundable and can not be cancelled.